SAF Hearing Conservation is designed to inform you of OSHA’s Occupational Noise Exposure Standard, CFR 29 1910.95, and the role that you and your employer will play in an established Hearing Conservation Program.
The course addresses:
- The effect of noise on hearing
- The purpose of hearing protectors
- The advantages, disadvantages, and attenuation of the various types of hearing protectors
- How to select, fit, use, and care for your hearing protection
- The purpose of audiometric testing
- An explanation of the test procedures